Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogging...

Thanks to my sister in law Jen for helping me get started. I'm not so computer savvy so I needed/need a lot of guidance. I really want to start blogging as a way of journaling and genealogy. I have clearly already made some mistakes in my posts. I hope to get it all figured out soon so please forgive me. I probably shouldn't have started with Kate's birthday party where I have tons of pictures. I couldn't get them all on one post. I didn't organize them very well. I hope you can sort it out. My friend Stacy showed me how to make collages to get more pictures in a post. I love it! It's so simple and easy (my kind of program). It's a program called Picasa. Google it to download for free.

Having baby number 3 has made me want to capture all of life's moments on paper or picture because I am starting to realize how fleeting life has become. I want to cherish and remember my babies life, it is just cruising by so quickly. I have a terrible memory and it makes me sick to think I'll forget all these sweet moments we have all the time. So here's hoping I can find the time to take a few minutes each week to write down the sweet/crazy/fun things that my girls do and say.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Look at you! Good job you fast learner! Now, keep it up so you don't forget your thoughts and feelings, comments your kids say, their antics as well as their cute moments. Welcome to the world of blogging. :)

Yatesfam said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! Your family is so stinkin cute!! Happy Birthday to Kate (can't believe she is 3 already!!) I was just telling Britt that we all need to get together sometime!!

Amanda P said...

Yay! Welcome to the blog world. So glad you are here. :)

Jen said...

Just so you know, you can get more than 5 pictures on a post. Once you have uploaded the first five, just click the picture icon and do it again. You can only do five at a time, but you can put more than five in a post. Your blog is looking great!

Brittany said...

yea!! invite me, invite me!! :) I love it already!